Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Story



Cady is great. She protests going to school and then protests going home when I pick her up after school. She told me sadly (and quite dramatically) the other day that she doesn't have any friends at ALL! I'll be looking for summer activities so that she has lots of interaction with other kiddos. I bet she'll still tell me she doesn't have ANY friends though, lol. It's been two months now and she still will not let the kids at school (her FRIENDS) anywhere near her brother. They aren't even allowed to sneak a peak without suffering the wrath of Cadence. What else. Hmmmm. Quite often these days (Starin can attest to this) she lays down, grabs her ankles, grunts and says she's having a baby. Maybe I did let her watch a little too much Baby Story. My bad. I suppose it's okay as long as she doesn't do it at school, hehe.

Thanks for tuning in.

2 comments:

KK said...

Good luck with the neurologist. When do you go?

Great Aunt Sophie said...

And this is the girl who had how many guests at her birthday party?? :) By the way, I thought she wasn't having her baby til she was 5! Thanks for the Coben updates...sure hope that the Neurologist can give you some answers. Wish that you didn't have to be dealing w/ those issues.