Monday, March 9, 2009

Interview with Cady

I was tagged in facebook. Everytime I get tagged, I ignore it for a week, do it, then vow not to do anymore. Never happens. I feel guilty when I ignore tags. I'm probably the only person out there that can feel guilty about something as benign as ignoring a facebook tag that nobody will check-up on later anyhow. Here it is:

What Kids Say About MomShareShare
Yesterday at 5:22pm | Edit Note | Delete
The rules: Ask your kid these questions and then post their answers.

Interview with Cady, Sunday, March 8th:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Thanks

2. What makes mom happy?
Doing a good job!

3. What makes mom sad?
Cinnamon Rolls (sooooo not true)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Do something funny

5. What was your mom like as a child?
She went to the hospital

6. How old is your mom?
Um, 6.

7. How tall is your mom?
Big!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Trivia! (OMG, How did she even know about this???)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Goes to work

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
(scowls and puckers up her lips) for Cady.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Bowling (OMG, she is cracking me up!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Gymnastics (amazingly she is right!)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
She has M&M's to eat (I keep them on my desk for students so she must think this is what I do all day)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Macaroni (a little projection here I'm afraid)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
I dunno

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Orange

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We paint

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Doing exercises (yeah, right)

19. How are you and your mom different?
We are white and green

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She kisses and hugs

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Your husband

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the Chidren's Museum (more projection, lol)

No comments: