Sunday, March 15, 2009

Adding insult to injury

Coben LOVES baths. He doesn't like "baby" baths. He likes to go into the bath with me and be submerged up to his neck. I suppose it feels a lot like home. So yesterday I brought him into the bath with me. Which naturally made Cady want to take a bath too. So there are thre of us crammed into our little tub and life is joyful until I hear Coben's stomach start to gurgle. I holler to Rob to come get him because he is probably going to poop. As soon as the words are out of my mouth I see a cloud of yellow shoot through the bathtub. Ick! So, I tell Cady to get up and I have Rob grab Coben. So, I'm sitting in poop water when Coben decides to hose me. Since Rob has him pointed right at me, I get a direct shot to the neck! Boys are fun.

1 comment:

Derwinicus said...

OMG, that's hilarious in a gross kind of way! Well, you got pooped on and peed on at the same time. Maybe that's it for you now! lol