Monday, November 10, 2008

Does she get this from Rob or Me?? :)

The weirdness. Is that a Rob trait or a Paula trait? Or is it a little bit of both of us? Or to quote Cady's great Uncle, "If you have to ask, it must be you" lol. Here's her latest and greatest.

So it was nap time. I hear Cady yelling in her room (not a big deal as nap time usually just equals alone time so I usually hear some kind of noise) What I hear is, "Stop it! Leave me alone! Stop!" I try to ignore her thinking maybe she is just playing around but she continues yelling. Then she starts screaming. Ear-piercing screams over and over and I think, "I'd better go check." I walk into her room and she is laying in her bed with her feet in the air and the thin flimsy curtains behind her bed are covering her feet and she has them in her hands. She yells in all sersiousness when she sees me at her door, "The curtains are getting me mommy. Why my curtains getting me?"

6 comments:

Great Aunt Sophie said...

What a weirdo! :)

MiMi said...

No pea soup for this one!

KK said...

Pea soup?

Krumpledwhiskers said...

Pea Soup? That's what I said. Rob's interpretation was The Exorcist which makes sense to me since I did have a brief moment when I walked in there and was a little unsettled. She was very convincing!

MiMi said...

Yes, the Exorcist - showing my age I guess. So why isn't that a trivia question? And I don't think I've even seen the whole movie.

KK said...

I never saw The Exorcist so I'm still clueless.