Sunday, July 20, 2008

I really must be pregnant!

I decided on Friday that we should make some nachos today. I've talked about almost nothing else for the past two days. Nearly every conversation I manage to drop in an idea for the nachos, "Oh, you know what we should get? We should get some of that salsa from the Farmer's Market." Well, I didn't really realize I was doing this until last night when we were in bed. Just as we were drifting off to sleep (heck, Rob probably was already asleep) I exclaim, "You know what?? We have left-over steak in the fridge!!!!!! That would be so good if we cubed it up for the nachos!" I'd say this qualifies as a food craving (I didn't have cravings until at least my second trimester last time!)
So, when we were grocery shopping for the week I thought it would be a great idea to get everything for nachos and have taco salad one night and enchiladas another night.


Update: Ugh..the nachos weren't all that I thought they would be. I ended up feeling nauseous just a few bites in and now I'm wondering what the heck was going through my head to buy all the stuff to make Mexican meals three times this week! And doesn't my dear husband have *some* responsibility to not let me do things like this? It's not his first pregnancy, he should know better! You be the judge! LOL

1 comment:

Daddio said...

My responsibility as your darling husband is to do my best to keep you happy and comfortable for the next 8+ months. That would include indulging your food cravings. :)