Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hoarding Corner

Cady has a little corner that we like to call the hoarding corner. The hoarding corner is a nice little private place situated between the couch and the television. You really can't see what is going on in that corner unless you are standing right in front of it. The only thing in that corner is Cady's chair and usually there are some forbidden objects. The other day it was a bag of doritos that she stole out of the trash. I went over to see what she was doing and she was sitting in her chair munching on some doritos that I knew I threw away. At other times it's a random pen, paper or other forbidden object. This morning it was her most coveted item from her daddy's desk drawer.....the coin wrappers and his frisbees. Here's a little peek into the hoarding corner.




2 comments:

KK said...

Funny, she doesn't look guilty at all :)

Krumpledwhiskers said...

Oh yeah...there's no guilt involved. You'd think when I pop my head in there and she is playing with stuff I've told her nearly 100 times is off-limits, that she would at least feign remorse.