Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vegas!!!!!!!!!

You Vegas folks made quite the impression on Cady. Two weeks later she is still asking to go on a trip because she "needs" to see her grandpa, Uncle Scott and Aunt Ra'Vaye. And she talks about the star of the trip, Baby Makenzie. I can't wait for them to have more time together in the future. Thankfully we will be visiting the other side of the family next month to satiate her new desire to fly (which let me tell you did not thill her AT ALL when we actually WERE flying).

We asked Starin if she would watch Cady last weekend while we attended a soup dinner in the neighborhood and of course she graciously agreed. We were only going to be gone for two hours but an ill-timed serving of the dinner made us an hour late..and Cady wasn't even close to being tired when we got home although it was an hour and a half past her bedtime. She had a blast with Starin and Lilly. And the finale of the evening was when Cady in her slap-happiness staring pulling down her pants and flashing her butt (this was a brand new trick that night) and saying, "look at my butt" and chuckling. Then out of the blue she pulls down her pants and says, "Kiss my butt, Daddy!" which I can PROMISE you she has never heard from us. Oh, the things she learns from her Cousin Starin, hehe. Just kidding Starin~

3 comments:

KMK said...

I wish I lived closer so I could hear more of her funny comments in person!

Starin said...

She is full of funny comments and I can assure you that she did not learn the kiss my butt phrase from me!

Krumpledwhiskers said...

Us too Katharine!!