Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gymnastics!

Cady started gymnastics class this morning. Talk about a fish in water, she loved it!! She was able do everything all the other kids were able to do even though they've been at it for a while (we dropped into the middle of a session). The morning was full of everything that she loves the most in the world...running, jumping, climbing and rolling. Her instructors are GREAT and if Rob and I would deviate from anything that she thought we were supposed to be doing she would remind us of what her teachers wanted. We didn't get pictures. Heck, on a Saturday morning it's amazing that we can even get ourselves somewhere on time let along grab the camera...but maybe next time.

2 comments:

KMK said...

Cool! I was just telling Mike today that I wish I had stuck with gymnastics.

Krumpledwhiskers said...

I didn't know you took gymnastics! Maybe when you come out you can show Cady how to do some cartwheels! :)