Monday, July 28, 2008

Today

We received an offer on our house. 25,000 less than our already twice reduced asking price. We offered to knock 10 off, the buyer walked. Oh well. At least we received our very first bona fide offer. Woohoo!!

Had our first ultrasound today. There's another rice in there! Healthy heartbeat, measurements look good. Estimated due date by ultrasound standards is March 9th but they'll keep the March 6th due date since it's less than a weeks difference. At any rate, if we have anything other than a Pisces we'll be shocked (and annoyed since that will mean two extra weeks of being pregnant, lol).

Cady's impressed by the whole baby in mommy's tummy thing. I feel a little bad because now she always asks me if my tummy hurts and if I need to go to the Dr. since she was aware of me not feeling good last week (or was it the week before?) She's also informed me that Fibi (YES, our litte Twiggy-cat Fibi) has a big belly and is going to have a baby. And today at the mall she pushed her stomach out really big and told me that she too will be having a baby. She likes to come up to me and tap my stomach and say, "What the heck, baby?" Before you ask why she does that I'll just let you know...beats me! She also comes up to me and says really sweet, "hi sweetie mommy", kisses my belly and says, "hi sweetie baby!" It's quite...sweet. It's a lot of fun watching her try and wrap her little mind around this whole concept.

5 comments:

KMK said...

Congrats on your first offer but bummer that they walked!

Cady's reactions to the pregnancy are very sweet!

Great Aunt Sophie said...

March 11 is a very good date...! Glad to know everything is in order, hope that you are feeling well Paula. House action sounds promising!

Great Aunt Sophie said...

March 11 is a very good date...! Glad to know everything is in order, hope that you are feeling well Paula. House action sounds promising!

Great Aunt Sophie said...

March 11 is a very good date...! Glad to know everything is in order, hope that you are feeling well Paula. House action sounds promising!

Krumpledwhiskers said...

March 11th Soph?? C'mon! I paid my dues by going a week over last time! I mean it would be fun to have her on your birthday and all but I think Penny's would be even better, lol!