Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My visit with Mimi

Mimi came to visit me last weekend and we had fun!! When mom and I arrived home on Friday she was at the house and I was a little shy at first. Then she gave me a present and I warmed right up. Mimi and I went outside and played with my new present (sidewalk chalk), then some bubbles, and then she and my mom and I went to the park to play. Later that evening, Lilly's mom came over for dinner. They ate while I mostly just showed off.
Saturday we went to look at some houses which was okay fun. Mimi and Lilly's mom rode with me in the back seat which made the trip tolerable. Later that day we went to see Elmo at Sesame Street Live. Mimi bought me a LOT of popcorn and I ate most of it until my mom and dad took the bucket away. Dang! I sat quietly through the whole show. I heard my mom say that Mimi and Lilly's Mom were good sports and that she wished Elmo had hurried up and figured things out a lot sooner so we could have gotten out of there. Whatever. I thought it was good.
On Sunday we went to the zoo! Lilly's mom rode with me on the Giraffers. I love Giraffers!

After the Giraffers we rode the train!




And then I had a snack in my wagon. Mimi said I looked like I was among high society and all I needed was a vase of flowers on my table to accompany my snacks. I don't get it.




After the zoo I had to go grocery shopping with my mom and dad and then Mimi and Lilly's Mom showed up in Lilly's car for dinner. I had a nice time showing off for them and then it was time for me to go to bed. Mimi said she had to leave and that I wouldn't see her for a few months. That makes me sad.

No comments: