Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cady the Cat Wrangler....

First of all, what is with the crazy behavior when there is a phone call? The phone rang, it was Stacy and I sat on the couch to talk. Immediately, Cady climbed onto the end of the couch, put her face in mine and said "Hi, hi, hi" and kissed me twice. She then proceeded to jump on the couch (standing on it is a no-no) and twirl in circles until she nearly fell off. from dizziness, squealing the entire time.

Also during the phone call, she took it upon herself to discipline our cat Fibi. Our cats are not allowed on countertops but they often are. I guess that Cady has seen us, maybe one too many times, say "no" and remove the cat from the counter. While I was on the phone, the cat was on the coffee table, which is not off limits, and Cady went over and said "No" and grabbed the cat and nearly body slammed her off the coffee table. I told Cady, that is not nice and she said. "Sorry Fibi, Sorry Fibi, Sorry Fibi". At least she knows how to apologize but I'm sure the cat would be much happier not having been body slammed in the first place.

3 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

you have one funny little monkey there!

KMK said...

I'm sure Fibi appreciated the apology :P

Krumpledwhiskers said...

Yes, she appreciated. Fortunately Fibi is very kind and forgiving...now had it been Jenny, I'm afraid she would have been shredded.