Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cool-Whip and Puffin Head

Just some pictures since I already blogged once today.

This morning Cady fed herself oatmeal and yogurt. Just when I thought it couldn't get messier, I leave the room for a second and come back and she has a Puffin Cereal stuck to her head as well:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And then I gave her some coolwhip to play with. I used food coloring to make different colors. She stared at it for a good five minutes without once touching it. I thought she was never going to play!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then she tasted it:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then painted with it:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And then did a straight head-dive into it. I think she was trying to paint with her forehead.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: