Saturday, March 3, 2007

She's DEFINITELY our child

Yesterday I posted about how Cady the extrovert is so different from her introverted parents. Today I'm going to post some pictures that prove that the apple does not fall too far from the tree. There are a few unphotogenic people in our families. I'm not naming names except to admit that I am one of them. The rest of you know who you are. Here are few pictures that we took of Cady today.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

KMK said...

The first one is cute and the last one is funny but there's no way around saying that the second one is bad! And that's coming from one of the highly unphotogenic members of the family.

Krumpledwhiskers said...

Are you kidding me? That second one she looks like she's on something! And you take GREAT photos!

KMK said...

I was thinking she looked "special" in #2 :) Not sure what the PC term is these days.

There are many many bad pics of me and my double chin. I was just looking at a few earlier.

Krumpledwhiskers said...

I think "special" is a good description of how she looks in that photo. Rob said she looks like she sniffed some glue.
And seriously...
What double chin??

Krumpledwhiskers said...

I feel like I should mention that we never put headbands on Cady. We found it in a drawer and put it on for fun, thus the crazy hair!