Friday, January 5, 2007

Snow Snow Snow!

Today marks the third big snow we have had in the past three weeks. The other stuff hasn't even melted off yet. It makes for icy, snowpacked, slippery driving. I tried taking Cady for a stroller ride the other day and we still can't get anywhere. They really ought to think about making snowtires for strollers...there are desparate moms everywhere that would buy them. Cady was supposed to start her first music class tonight (Drumming, nonetheless) but it was cancelled because of...the snow! For those of you in the Midwest and Eastern states who are unseasonably dry this year, we will gladly send this snow back your way. After all, it is more likely that your cities have more plows to handle it.
Here are some pictures, and a video, of the first snow...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And Cady's homemade sled!!

3 comments:

KMK said...

I love the sled!

I can't believe you guys got clobbered again. I wouldn't mind a whopper of a snow storm but I was very happy with today's 70-degree weather :)

Krumpledwhiskers said...

I can't believe we've gotten clobbered again. We are just finally getting some of the gifts that we ordered for Christmas (including a small one for you) and now we keep getting delayed getting them TO the post office.

KMK said...

I still need to to the post office myself!

So Cady is going to be a drummer? I didn't realize kids could start music so young.